2015-02-10

Kryptonitt


Our mutual love is unique and unconditionally.
I can count on you and enjoy it to be loved with all my faults wholeheartedly.

Sometimes I am overcome by a fear that this love is too big for ourselves.
Then I try to be more beautiful and charming, so you do not get tempted to think about whether I could be the wrong woman to you.
We currently live too far apart for my little heart.


These thoughts swirling in my head like a hurricane.
Many a time I would like to end this so that I no longer have to miss you.
But I know that it would destroy me inside.

However, I am aware that I would not be the woman without you who you love so madly and carry on your hands.
For this love I am extremely grateful to you.
And one day I want to give you my word that you will be my love forever.

1 Kommentar: